Clients can now get flash briefings and insights on key workforce issues without lifting a finger.
BALTIMORE, MD (August 22, 2017) – ZeroedIn, the workforce analytics solution that brings data to the front lines, has announced it has integrated its workforce analytics capabilities with Amazon Alexa. The new ZeroedIn skill for Alexa enables clients to get immediate updates and insights about their workforce using only their voice.
The ZeroedIn skill for Alexa, which is available for all ZeroedIn clients who have an Alexa device such as the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Amazon Tap, provides a convenient and natural way to interact with ZeroedIn from their office, board room, and now their mobile device via the Alexa app.
“We’re always looking for new ways to deliver workforce insights to our clients, and Alexa is a perfect vehicle to do that,” said Chris Moore, CEO and founder of ZeroedIn. “With the new ZeroedIn skill for Alexa, corporate executives, HR field reps, and people managers on the outer edges of the organization can get personalized insights and facts on relevant issues related to turnover, hiring, compensation, employee engagement, and more.”
How it works:
- Clients enable the ZeroedIn skill and link to their ZeroedIn account using the Alexa app
- Clients can open the ZeroedIn skill for Alexa with a prompt such as, ”Alexa, open ZeroedIn”
- Alexa will respond with, “What can I tell you about your workforce?”
- Clients can respond with a request such as “What is our average pay rate by job family?”
- Alexa makes the request to ZeroedIn and responds with results, “For August 2017, average pay rate for nurses is $35.19, for nursing assistants is $15.70, for rehab is $38.35 …”
- Clients can also ask Alexa for flash briefings from ZeroedIn such as “Alexa, ask ZeroedIn for a flash briefing on employee turnover for the quarter ending June 30th, 2017”
- Alexa responds with results such as “For the quarter ending June 30th, 2017, total turnover was 19.7%, an increase of 0.65% from the prior quarter, and an increase of 1.2% from last year. Voluntary turnover was 15.3%, involuntary turnover was 4.4%. ”
Any workforce insights managed by ZeroedIn can be retrieved and delivered via Alexa. Clients can create custom flash briefings using the ZeroedIn report writer and make them available through Alexa. ZeroedIn automatically applies user security to control access to sensitive information and restrict Alexa users to only the information for which their company authorizes them.
The ZeroedIn skill for Alexa is available now for all Alexa end users and requires an active annual subscription to ZeroedIn. Interested parties may contact ZeroedIn to preview the new capabilities and learn more about ZeroedIn’s workforce analytics solution.
About ZeroedIn. Deep inside your organization, a stockpile of powerful workforce data lies dormant. And on the outer edges wait the people who need it. Your mission is to get it to them. Equip your people to conquer everyday challenges with the workforce analytics solution that mobilizes your data across the entire organization — ZeroedIn. Empower your people with the tools they need to make accurate and timely workforce decisions: role-based data experiences, collaborative data rooms, management scorecards, predictive talent indicators, and integrated surveys. At ZeroedIn, we bring workforce data to the front lines.